||A Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of TSR-042, an Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
| Protocole ID
| ClinicalTrials.gov ID
| Type(s) de cancer
||Maladie avancée ou métastatique
| Type étude
CENTRE UNIVERSITAIRE DE SANTE MCGILL
1001 boul. Décarie , Montréal, QC, H4A 3J1
| Investigateur(trice) principal(e)
Dre Lucy Gilbert
Phuong-Nam (Nathalie) Nguyen
514-934-1934 poste 31975
|| Actif en recrutement
| Date d'activation
| Critètes d'éligibilité
- Patient is at least 18 years of age
Patient with advanced or metastatic solid tumor and has disease progression after treatment with available therapies that are known to confer clinical benefit or who are intolerant to treatment that meets the following requirements for the part of the study they will participate in:
- Part 1: Patient with any advanced or metastatic solid tumor
- Part 2A: Patient with any advanced or metastatic solid tumor
- Part 2B: Patient with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Endometrial cancers
- Female patients, if of childbearing potential, must have a negative serum pregnancy test within 72 hours prior to the date of the first dose of study medication.
- Female patients of childbearing potential must agree to use 2 adequate methods of contraception with their partner starting with the screening visit through 150 days after the last dose of study therapy.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of ≤ 2 for Part 1 and ≤ 1 for Part 2. Adequate organ function.
| Critètes d'exclusion
- Patient has received prior therapy with an anti- programmed death receptor 1 (anti-PD-1), anti-PD-1- ligand-1 (anti-PD-L1), or anti-PD-1 ligand-2 (anti-PD- L2) agent.
- Known uncontrolled central nervous system (CNS) metastases and/or carcinomatous meningitis. Note: Patients with previously treated brain metastases may participate provided they are stable (without evidence of progression by imaging for at least 4 weeks prior to the first dose of study treatment and any neurologic symptoms have returned to baseline), have no evidence of new or enlarging brain metastases, and are clinically stable off steroids for at least 7 days prior to study treatment. Carcinomatous meningitis precludes a patient from study participation regardless of clinical stability.
- Known additional malignancy that progressed or required active treatment within the last 2 years. Exceptions include basal cell carcinoma of the skin, squamous cell cancer (SqCC) of the skin that has undergone potentially curative therapy, or in situ cervical cancer.
- Known history of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) (HIV 1/2 antibodies).
- Known active hepatitis B (eg, hepatitis B surface antigen [HBsAg] reactive) or hepatitis C (eg, hepatitis C virus ribonucleic acid (HCV RNA) (qualitative) is detected).
- Active autoimmune disease that has required systemic treatment in the past 2 years (ie, with use of disease- modifying agents, corticosteroids, or immunosuppressive drugs). Replacement therapy (eg, thyroxine, insulin, or physiologic corticosteroid replacement therapy for adrenal or pituitary insufficiency, etc.) is not considered a form of systemic treatment.
- History of interstitial lung disease.